It is both slightly heavier and a bit less svelte than its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. You can find a power/sleep button, a volume rocker, a 32GB capacity microSD slot, an IR blaster, and a headphone jack on the top edge of tablet from the left. Besides, two 2-inch-long speakers stretch vertically along the left and right bezel. Along the bottom edge sits a dock connector and microphone pinhole. The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 houses a 2-megapixel front camera for VGA and a 3-megapixel rear camera. No HDMI option.
The 1280x800 pin-sharp pixels display on tablet, doing its best to make your movies, pictures and web pages look clear and bright. The screen in 10.1 inch is wonderful with nice sensibility, quick response and accurate brushing and pressing.
- Fast 1G dual core processor provides a smooth user experience whether you're playing games or browsing the web. Also, the microSD card slot allows you to add up to 32GB of additional data storage or easily transfer music and picture files.
- Smart Remote app in Tab 2 10.1 lets you get instant access to thousands of movies and TV shows via the pre-loaded Samsung Media Hub, enjoy live updates from all your social sites and access thousands of apps on Google Play.
- You can customize your apps with Samsung's exclusive TouchWiz, which gives you the live content you want, including e mail, websites and your social networks.
- The built-in IR Blaster turns your tablet into a universal remote helping you easily find your favorite shows.
- Running on Android 4.0 ICS which makes common actions more visible and lets users navigate with simple, intuitive gestures. You can enjoy the features of ICS including Multitasking, the recent app button, Home screen folders, favorites tray, and resizable widgets, etc. It is less advanced than the Android 4.2, but that's hardly a disaster.
- Samsung apps like Music Hub, Media Hub, and Game Hub, a built-in screenshot app, and the Mini Apps tray located on the bottom of the screen are offered consisting of a calculator, notes, calendar, music player, and clock.
- A free one-year subscription to Dropbox* to store up to 50 GB of your favorite digital content--including photos, videos, and documents--and share files with coworkers, friends, and family members.
- The large 7,000mAh battery does a pretty good job of maintaining the Tab's many duties, and you should get more than a single day of heavy use on a single charge.
Galaxy Tab 2 offers some serious improvement to its predecessor as a good value Android tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich and a fine screen and some special features like Smart Remote. It is a dual-core $400 tablet with 16GB of built-in storage, however, which is higher than quad-core Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with 32GB of storage. Of course, its TouchWiz and IR Blaster can add points to it and if you are fan to Samsung, you may consider it.
token RZYNNPEUFTZ7 (Test)
Toshiba AT300 View