DoubleTwist is a two-part application; one part runs on your Android device with a media player for your convenience, the other runs on your computer and automatically locates your iTunes library and populates its own list for syncing.
- Download DoubleTwist and install.
- Click "Library -> Import iTunes Playlists" to add the playlists in your iTunes library.
- Connect Android Device to computer via USB. Enable USB file storage. Select your Android device under the "DEVICES" in the left pane.
- Drag and drop the playlist to your Android phone in the panel and start syncing. Note:The Galaxy S3 only has USB MTP mode, which doubleTwist was not designed for as it expects USB Mass Storage (MSC) mode.For S3 and other similar Android Tablets,try to use AirSync to sync with USB MTP.
iSyncr is an Android application for both Windows and Mac that synchronizes your iTunes playlists to your Android Device. PlayerPro Music Player is a music player which is compatible with iSyncr.
- Download and install iSyncr to your Android device. Download the version for the operating system running on your computer.
- Run the iSyncr app on your device. Go to the app’s home screen>Settings,enable “Play Count Logging” and “Auto Clean Playlists” Then connect the device to computer using a USB cable.
- Install the iSyncr in computer .Enable "Sync iTunes Album Art" and "Remember Selected Playlists" from the option button, and “Remember Selected Playlists” will help you not have to re-select your playlists every time.
- On the list of playlists, check those playlists that you want to sync, then click the Sync button.
- Download and install PlayerPro Music Player from the Android Market.
- Run the app,go to Menu> Settings, then Go to Music Library > Scrobbling, select "Simple Last.fm" from the list. Go Go to Music Library > Rating System, and select "iSyncr" from the list. Go to Look and Feel and enable “Prefer ID3 artwork”.
AirBind is a freeware app which allows you to sync your iTunes library to your Android device over Wi-Fi.But it can only sync iTunes Plus music which is DRM-free music.
- Download and install the PC or Mac client and then launch AirBbind on your Android device.
- The AirBind will automatically find your iTunes library , and it will start to sync with only one mouse click.