The package contains Google Books, Google Calendar, Google Currents, Google Ears, Google Earth, Google Magazines, Google Maps, Google Music, Google News, Google Play, Google+, Google Wallet, Email Client, Face Unlock, Gallery, Gmail, Noise Field, Phase Beam, Street View, Talk Back, Video Editor, Videos.
- This guide aims to the Android device running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- No guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use the instructions is at your risk. Read and understand the whole guide first to take actions.
- Root is required.
- You need an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich device with custom recovery such as ClockworkMod Recovery and TWRP Touch Recovery .
- You need to back up all personal data on your device to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like).This steps you can read the articles how to sync your data to the cloud and how to create local backups of your mobile data.
- Download the Jelly Bean Applications package to your computer (JB Apps.zip, 49.85 MB)
- Copy and paste the Jelly Bean Applications package to your device’s SD card.
- Turn off the device and reboot to ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP Recovery.
- Select Install ZIP from SD Card> Choose ZIP from SD Card. Select the JB Apps.zip file, select it, and confirm the action. Then the installation will start. When the installation is done, reboot your system.
Now, you can enjoy the Android 4.1 apps on your Android 4.0 ICS device.
Three Methods to Manually Update Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 to Android 4.2.2